Sunday, April 17, 2011

New flats from JC



This post wasn't planned. I have a few haul post scheduled to be up on my blog this week. But, I cannot wait for tomorrow to show you my new love.. a pair of flats from Jimmy Choo. I was out this afternoon and passed by JC boutique, and these flats caught my eyes. Tried it on and it did fit, and the best thing the pair was on sale. 

It was originally priced at P20,500 and with 25% off, I got it for P15, 375. 




I love wearing heels, but on days that I dont go to the office, flats are my best friend. 

It was love at first try. :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm insanely jealous! Those are reallllllly cute.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are stunning! And very practical too because they will go with everything.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...