Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sephora, Sigma & Z Palette Haul


So i did a little shopping last month. Been using most of the products since but havent had the time to blog about it.

There were only a few items I bought but I took soo much photos :)


Sephora Products:

Tarte Jewelry Box- the gold case is very pretty. This palette is so versatile. It has matte and some shimmery shadows, a bronzer, highlighting powder, eyeliners, and lip glosses. An added bonus is the gold accessory.
Tarte Jewelry Box


Too Faced The Bronzed & the Beautiful- this palette comes with a bronzer, highlighter & blush. Also comes with a small kabuki brush.

Too Faced The Bronzed & The Beautiful


from Sigma




Z Palettes


Morrocanoil from Amazon



and here are the freebies I got from Sephora..

I love everything I purchased specially the Morrocanoil. I find it expensive but its definitely worth it. Will be reviewing this soon.

have a lovely sunday!

Photobucket

♥special thanks to my aunt for having these items shipped to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh oh, I'd love to see how you'll be customising your z palettes!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...