Saturday, April 16, 2011

Viva Glam Gaga II


I had a meeting yesterday morning, and I arrived early. While killing time, I decided to check out MAC with no idea what to look for. 

As I was approaching, I saw a poster of Lady Gaga, asked the MUA if they already have the Viva Glam Gaga II, and she said they do. 


Immediately tried both. Although I know its a little pale for me, I still decided to purchase it :D


swatches..
VGG Lipstick; Lipglass
And here is a comparison between Hug Me, VGG2 Lipstick & VGG2 Lipglass. Hug me and VGG2 looks kinda similar. I would just say that Hug me is a little bit darker than the Gaga lipstick.


I think it'll be best to use a lipliner so your lips won't look too pale.

Have you purchased the lipstick/lipglass? Do you think its too pale?



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really like it, but I have darker pigmented lips and love nudes! :) On days that I think it is too "nude", I layer a pink gloss over it to give it some warmth and added color. Works like a charm! Glad you're back, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy- I too have red pigmented lips, but when I tried applying lipliner first, the color looks actually fine. Great for smokey eyes and nude lips :)

    Thanks dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten this yet, but really want too. I loved the first gaga lipstick. Great swatches. Thanks. xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)