Thursday, May 5, 2011

April Favorites


I haven't done monthly favorites for sometime now. But now I'm back with one.

Here are most loved products for the month April.

1. DKNY Energizing EDP Spray- I love the citrus scent of this perfume which i love wearing in the summer months.

2. UD Naked Palette- do I need to explain why? :)

3. Topshop Blush in Pinch- This is a cream blush and also great for summer. This gives me a natural flush. You just need a small amount and blend. I just love it!

4. Maybelline 8in1 BB cream- Im not a foundation kinda girl. I usually just wear a BB cream. The hot weather is not ideal for me to wear foundation and this just gives me enough coverage. I just add a little concealer for under eye circles and blemishes.

5. Burt's Bees Res-Q Lipbalm SPF15- great protection for my lips and helps avoid chapping.

6. Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss 02 Raspberry- a very natural looking gloss for me. I also like that its not sticky. This came with 4more tubes.

7. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara- I dont actually wear mascara most of the time, but whenever I do, I  use this and it gives my lashes volume.

BB cream, Topshop blush, Clinique lipgloss

What are your favorites for April? I would love to know, share me the link. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOO!!! Maybelline makes a BB cream?!?

    Oh man, they have to market these products to Europe too, I'm sure BB creams will be a hit here!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. cbsg5861- really? you dont have maybelline bb cream there? Here in Asia, bb creams are so popular.

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)