I haven't done monthly favorites for sometime now. But now I'm back with one.
Here are most loved products for the month April.
1. DKNY Energizing EDP Spray- I love the citrus scent of this perfume which i love wearing in the summer months.
2. UD Naked Palette- do I need to explain why? :)
3. Topshop Blush in Pinch- This is a cream blush and also great for summer. This gives me a natural flush. You just need a small amount and blend. I just love it!
4. Maybelline 8in1 BB cream- Im not a foundation kinda girl. I usually just wear a BB cream. The hot weather is not ideal for me to wear foundation and this just gives me enough coverage. I just add a little concealer for under eye circles and blemishes.
5. Burt's Bees Res-Q Lipbalm SPF15- great protection for my lips and helps avoid chapping.
6. Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss 02 Raspberry- a very natural looking gloss for me. I also like that its not sticky. This came with 4more tubes.
7. Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara- I dont actually wear mascara most of the time, but whenever I do, I use this and it gives my lashes volume.
|BB cream, Topshop blush, Clinique lipgloss|
What are your favorites for April? I would love to know, share me the link. :)