Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Feet


No, Im not talking about the animated movie. What Im talking about is how happy my feet are because...

I went shoe shopping yesterday and picked up three pairs.

The colorful sandals from Schu was chosen and paid for by hubby. He said, this pair will be perfect for my maxi dresses.

Schu P1,495
and from the creators of boat shoes, Sebago. Bala moccassin slip on, is equal parts cute and casual, and sophisticated and stylish as the website says. 
May actually look boyish but i like it. Perfect for casual days, pair it with shorts and shirt and you're good to go.
Sebago P3,395
and lastly, these bright yellow Espadrilles. Just by looking at the color makes me happy. Perfect for summer!
P600

Have you been shoe shopping recently?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love the sandals in the first picture, I'm looking for a similar pair myself! xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)