Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love LOVE


A spur of the moment purchase at DFS (Duty Free Shop) in Subic.


the bottle caught my attention.. thank god the scent was my type. 
image from google

I LOVE LOVE by Moschino's citrus scent is very similar to D&G's Light Blue and also DKNY's Energizing EDP Spray which was included in my April Faves.

I also got a lipstick from Revlon (Super Lustrous) in Coral.
no flash
with flash
and the swatch

it looks more red in this photo, but it really is coral..

Its definitely love...

What's your favorite summer scent?

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful buys! I love shopping too =) Too much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautygirl24-thank you! I think im a shopaholic already :) most of my blog posts are hauls. I just cant stop shopping :D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)