Thursday, May 26, 2011

a little bit of. . .


It was supposed to be a grocery shopping day for me. But I also made quick side trip to the department store. This post was supposed to be posted a few weeks ago but I totally forgot about it.

 a few essentials(?) I picked up..

Maybelline Hypercurls Volume mascara & Revlon Grow Luscious mascara, included in my April Faves. Both have become my favorites.

hand sanitizers which you can hang in your handbag

and FX flat iron spray which you can use before curling or straightening your hair. I havent tried it yet, though :D

Have you tried any of the two mascaras? Did you like them?


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried them yet, but have heard great things about the Revlon Growluscious. Let us know if it works!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)