Thought I'd do this Monthly Favorites post a little early, as I am always late in posting mine.
1. MAC Lightful Ultracharge Foundation Spf25 NC25- I use this to set my BB cream. It has spf which is always a plus for me.
2. MAC e/s l-r: Espresso, Ricepaper, Cork, Brule- these are my go-to eyeshadows.
3. Bobbi Brown Long wear gel eyeliner in Black Ink- I love the consistency of this liner and it stays put during this hot and humid month.
4. Morrocanoil Light- Been using this for sometime now. I love how it makes my hair shiny and soft. Sometimes I just shampoo my hair and apply a pea size amount of morrocanoil and my hair is still soft. The chocolatey smell makes me want to apply more.
5. Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara- i love how it gives volume and keeps my lashes curled the whole day. The slightly bent brush is just perfect for application. I think I like this more than the Revlon Grow luscious mascara.
6. Coastal scents blending brush- I use this for concealer application
A few more pictures below..
What are your favorites for this month? Do we have the same favorites?