Saturday, May 28, 2011

Online haulin'


Remember the post I mentioned about my online madness at Forever 21 and Shopbop?

Hubby arrived from his flight yesterday and I was sooooo happy that he took home all my packages.

From forever21 I got 3 maxis, but will be returning the 2 as they were too long and baggy for me. I will also be returning the 2 plain shirts because they are waaaay too big. So, here's whats left of the order..

Aztec print Maxi $22.80

Strapless Knit dress $22.80

Relaxed Union Jack top $14.90

and here's what I order from Shopbop..

Marc by Marc Jacobs Tote $50- so disappointed with this bag, it looks cheap, the material is cheap, looks like the print wont last and it too big for me.


Last, but definitely not the least and my favorite among this purchase...

Tory Burch Thora Sandals $115

I can see that I will be wearing this sandals a lot paired with my maxi dresses.

Do you like wearing maxis?

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the second dress and the sandals! They'd go really well together!! xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...