Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday Shopping Summary #3


Hello girls!

Here's another edition of my Sunday Shopping Summary. But this time, I only got a few items. Could this mean I'm no longer a shopaholic? Well, I hope so. But we will see in the coming weeks.

On to my purchase..

Zara sleeveless top (P995)

Another BB cream from Body Shop P1,100
R-blended
Ahava Purifying Mud Soap for Oily Skin P695. I also got 2 samples, Mineral foot & hand cream.

and here's me posing with the hat I purchased from GAP (P995)

bought this hat for my upcoming trip to the beach next week.


I also wanted to try Ahava's Sun Anti-Aging Moisturising Spray, but the SA is unsure if it can be used on the face. 

Have you tried the Moiturising spray or any product from Ahava? What's your verdict?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)