Thursday, June 2, 2011

hittin' the beach

hello ladies! 

The sun is out and its actually perfect because as you're reading this, my plane may have already landed to the beautiful island of Aklan. I will be spending a couple of days at the beach, in Boracay to be precise with my sister and 2 cousins. I am so excited with this trip and had it all planned since January.

Im not sure if I can make posts while I'm enjoying the sun, sea & sand.

So while I'm away, here are some photos of Boracay to share with you..



all images from google :)

I hope the weather will cooperate with us so we can enjoy our short stay here.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...