Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Monthly Favorites: June 2011


Can you believe it? Its half of the year already. Next thing we know its already 2012. Time flies so fast when you're having fun. 

Its the time of the month again (no, im not talking about having your period), its time to list down my favorite products for the month of June.

on my list we have:

1. Revlon Photoready Foundation in 005 Natural Beige- I got this last year but didn't really use it because the shade is darker than my skintone. But after getting a tan from my last holiday, this shade now matches my skin. 

2. Diorshow Unlimited Mascara in Black- i've been alternating my mascaras so I can use them all and see which one really makes my lashes full and curled the whole day. With its small and uneven (length) brush, I'd say this is volumising, lengthening and keeps your lashes curled the whole day.

3. Bobbi Brown Gel liner in Black- love this liner specially when im doing winged liner.

4. NYX Eyeshadow base in 03 Skin Tone- been reaching for this eyeshadow base most of the time. Its not the greatest base but it doesn't feel heavy on the lids and its easy to blend.

5. Bobbi Brown Corrector in Bisque- i use it to conceal my dark under eye circles.

6. MAC lipstick in Dressmaker, Dressmaker- the soft coral color is very easy to wear- day or night.

7. Benefit Coralista Blush- the color says it all. No wonder many beauty bloggers love this blush.


What are your June favorites? 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)