Saturday, July 2, 2011

june empties


Last month, I was able to use up a few products. But they were mostly hair products.


The Face Shop Changpo Magic Straight Conditoner - i used it together with the magic straight shampoo. it smells really nice and makes my hair soft. But aside from that, it didn't do much for my slightly wavy hair. It cost around P300. Will not be repurchasing this.

Human Heart Nature Nourishing Conditioner (Peppermint & Mango Butter) - its 100% natural, 100% biodegradable, 100% no animal testing and no dandruff causing residue. It also smells great and leaves my hair soft. And for only P129.75, i  will repurchase when I've used up all my conditioners.

Coldwell Rich Repair - A 60 sec treatment for dry, damaged or stressed hair. Among the products I used, this has the greatest or I would say the yummiest smell. I used this every other day, and leave it on my hair for more than 1 minute and the result is great. It leaves my hair shiny and smooth. Im go glad I bought a few tubs when I was in the Netherlands, so I still have some back up :)

Thalgo Firming Eye Contour Gel (anti puffiness) - $58 for 15ml. I never actually noticed any tightening effect whatsoever. Im just glad that this was bought my my aunt for me. I will not be repurchasing. I still have a few products from Thalgo to try. I will see if some will work. 

Nivea Makeup Remover wipes - I sometimes find the cloth a bit harsh on my skin. I also dont like the greasy feeling it leaves my face. So this one, I wont be repurchasing as well. 


Although mostly were hair products, Im still happy that I was able to finish up 5 products. I'd say not bad for my effort and with the number of products I have in my shower. I'm still aiming to finish 10 products each month and hopefully will include makeup.


Have you tried any of the products I mentioned above? How are you doing with your P10P?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...