Monday, July 4, 2011

new haircare products


I was inspired by Sophie, a beauty blogger, to check out Watsons for the these products.

Purebeauty Treatment Essence Water, Purebeauty Treatment Hair Care Oil, Physiogel Shampoo Plus (P715)

She mentioned good things about the Purebeauty Treatment Essence Water (with camelia seed oil). Also in the same shelf was the Purebeauty Treatment Hair Care oil, so I thought why not also give it a try. I think they also have a  shampoo with Camelia seed oil

The Physiogel Shampoo Plus, I bought in Mercury Drugstore, is good for those with sensitive scalp. I am always on the hunt for a good shampoo that will not cause itchiness and make my scalp dry. I hope I already found my gem.

Will be reviewing the Purebeauty hair products soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...