Friday, July 8, 2011

Outfit+Makeup: friend's wedding


Last Saturday, hubby and I went to our friend's wedding at Sofitel.

here are some snapshots from the celebration.

with friends..

with hubby..
Dress: Dianne von Furstenberg; Shoes: Nine West; Bag: Chanel; Jewelry: Omega watch, Majorica pearl earrings, engagement & wedding rings 

Its the same DVF dress I wore at my mom-in-law's birthday party. I also curled my hair put it in a side pony, but in the middle of the celebration I decided to just have my hair down.

the last 2 photos were taken when I got home

for my makeup..

Face:

MUFE All Mat on the t zone
MUFE HD Primer in Neutral
Revlon photoready foundation in 005
MUFE Sculpting Kit to contour
Benefit Coralista Blush
Palladio Rice Powder

Eyes:

NYX eyeshadow base in skintone
MAC Satin Taupe e/s all over the lid
MAC Espresso e/s on the crease
MAC Carbon e/s outer v
MAC Shroom e/s highlight

Brows:

Soap & Glory Arch de Triumph eyebrow kit
MAC Beguile Brow set

Lips:

L.A Colors lipliner in P506 Forever Red
MUFE lipstick in Moulin Rouge


Happy Friday everyone!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You all look great!!!! Lovely pics <3 Nice blog honey!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear! time spent watching youtube vids and reading makeup blogs paid off. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...