Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Inconsistent.


The title says it all. I know I am and have been inconsistent with my blogging. I've been really been busy the past weeks. In my older post, I mentioned about my UK Visa application which took most of my time. And a couple of errands that needs to be done before I leave.  

So a couple of days ago I was in Singapore, again. And last Friday, I, together with my sister arrived in the UK. We'll be here for a two-month loooooong holiday. Sounds fun right? But I will surely miss my hubby :(

Below is a photo of my cousin, sister and myself fooling around the garden when we arrived Friday morning.



And here's me at Regent Street last Saturday. 

The first day was spent --- shopping (of course) because I only brought 2 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of denim shorts, a top, cardi (which I wore on the photo above) and a dozen underwear. What I got, I will be showing you in another post.

bye for now...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...