Tuesday, August 23, 2011

London Shopping


Good morning ladies! I was up early today so I took photos of the things I bought in London last Saturday.

We first stopped by Regent Street and popped in some of the shops. 

1st stop: COS

2nd stop: H&M

3rd stop: Michael Kors

4th stop: Abercrombie & Fitch

We also went to Harrods and picked up 2 MAC brushes (109 & 266) and went to Chanel to get my dream bag, unfortunately the color I want was out of stock :( I know there are several shops in the area, but I decided to get it some other time cos we were too tired from all the walking.

I was really happy with my new Michael Kors watch!

The shops in London is making me craaazy!!!! I cant wait to visit Primark, New Look, Boots & Superdrug :D

Have a lovely day everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...