Friday, August 5, 2011

Monthly Favorites: July 2011


Hello ladies!

I know i've been M.I.A again. Been so busy with soo many stuffs the past month. Been really busy securing all documents for my UK Visa application, going back and forth to the province to accompany my dad on his check ups, went to Singapore to visit my brother, and so on.

But I'm back now with my favorites for the month of July.


Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream- I cant tell you how much I love BB creams. I prefer it more than foundations, which I find heavy on my skin and sometimes cause me breakouts. This particular BB cream doesnt make my skin oilier, which is why I love it. 

Carmex Lip Balm- this is probably my third pot from Carmex. I love how moisturizing it is and the minty flavor is an added bonus for me.

Benefit Coralista Blush- I know this was featured in my June favorites, but I just cant get enough of this that's why I have to include it again. The color is just so perfect!

Soap & Glory Arch de Triumph- this is what I've been using on my brows most of the time. The dual ended pencil is perfect. You have your brow color on one end and a highlighter on the other. I even use the highlighter on my lower lash line and it makes my eyes look brighter.

MAC Beguile Brow Set- after using soap & glory to draw my brows, I use this to make my brow hair lighter. Perfect combo!

MAC Blot Powder - another great product from MAC. It controls oil perfectly. <3

what are your july faves? 


later girls!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...