Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Current Skincare


My skincare products are really boring that's why I never bothered to post one, until today. The ones I usually use are products from my dermatologist, which are really effective, but are not available in drugstores or supermarkets.

But ever since I arrived here in UK, I decided to try other brands because using the same products for more almost a year can be boring. So for two weeks now I've been using skincare products from Boots, which (sad to say) are not available in Philippines.

l-r: Vichy One Step Cleanser; Vichy Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel; Vichy Refreshing Toner; La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense
I've read several good reviews about each product.

1. Vichy One Step Cleanser for sensitive skin is a 3in1 product. Its a cleansing milk, Toner and eye make-up remover. I use it as the latter.
2. Vichy Normaderm Purifying Cleansing Gel (Acne Prone Skin) is what I use to wash my face. 
3. Vichy Refreshing Toner (for normal to combination, sensitive skin)
4. And lastly, La Roche-Posay Hydraphase Intense Riche to moisturize.
*5. Sunblock in the morning (not pictured)

I'm thinking whether I should continue using these products or switch back to my old skincare since I'm having a bout with pimples..hmmm..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...