Tuesday, September 20, 2011

most coveted bronzer?


This Bronzing Makeup Base (Soleil Tan de Chanel) is really hard to find. It's sold out everywhere.
I've tried so many times to get this in (House of Fraser, Harrods, Boots) shops or order online, but always unsuccessful. Until I passed by the Chanel counter in Harrods on the way out. I just asked the SA without expectations. And guess what? -- they have it (and plenty more)! 

Since I was there, I also picked up the Mat Lumiere Foundation.


The texture's really smooth and smells really nice! If you want to get your hands on this baby, I suggest you run to Harrods now! :D

 I guess it was my lucky day :)


xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh you got THE bronzer! Wish I could afford it ):

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)