Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Staines haul (part2)

I did mention in my post yesterday that while we were in Staines yesterday, we also popped by M&S and  H&M. 

M&S Grey Cardi; H&M cream cardi
all from M&S
and Oh I forgot to mention River Island :D


I had to buy a few cardi coz I didn't bring any. I wasn't prepared for the UK weather.

Weather may not be good, but it surely is a great excuse to shop! 

Tomorrow we'll be goin to London again. But hopefully we'll just be doin some sight seeing :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I always pick my cotton underwear from M&S! Nice finds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. M&S has really nice cotton undies! Finding my size is my only concern :D

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...