Thursday, September 22, 2011

Treats for my hair


Went to the salon today for a haircut and hair treatment. It's been a while since I had my hair cut and treated. I promised to take care of my hair from now on so I bought some Kerastase products to take home with me.

My hair used to be waist length, thick, lifeless and dull. I like how my hair turned out. Now it looks like this..

not the best photo but it looks healthier and more manageable :)

Thanks to the very nice and helpful hairstylist at John Jenkins


xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I just got the kerestase hair oil and I love it, makes my hair feel so nice! xx

    kathykinsxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...