Wednesday, September 7, 2011

you make me :)


Superdrug & Boots do! It may sound shallow, but just the sight of them makes me smile. I'm always excited to find out what gems I'll be taking home with me after every trip.

This afternoon was a pretty productive one.

from Boots..
Maybelline XXL Mascara; John Freida Sheer Blonde Coniditoner & Lightening Spray, S&G Eye cream;
S&G Catch A Wrinkle Moisturiser; S&G Feel The Knead Soap; Maybelline Duo Eyeshadow, TRESemme Argan Oil; Vichy Dermablend Stick Foundation #15 Sand Sable
from Superdrug
goodies from Sleek
I promised myself that after this haul, I wont be going to either Boots or Superdrug anymore, but L'oreal's new Infallible eyeshadows are hard to resist. I will have to see how long I can keep myself away from them.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. cool!!!


    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes makeup is the perfect pick-me-up! When I visit London on vacation, I always come back with lots of goodies from Boots, especially things we don't have in the U.S.

    Cheers from California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I really want to try Vichy Dermablend, tell us your thoughts :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)