Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Empties: October 2011


Hello! :) 

Thought I'd post on my progress on emptying products I bought in the past. 

Left to Right:

Selsun Blue- as mentioned in the past, I used to have a problem with shampoos as I have really sensitive scalp which always resulted in me having dandruff until I found Selsun Blue. I only use it thrice a week and used different shampoos the rest of the week. No more dandruff for me. Repurchase? Definitely!

NeutrogenaEye Makeup Remover- my favorite eye makeup remover. Reviewed here. Repurchase? Yes.

Nivea Goodbye Cellulite- this was my sister's, she doesnt use it so instead of throwing it away, I used it. I dont have noticeable cellulites to begin with so I didnt see any visible results. Repurchase? No. 

Kerastase Bain-Oleo Relax Shampoo- Its a good smelling product, but I didnt see any noticeable results. This also cost a fortune here in the Philippines. Repurchase? No. Replaced it with Pure Beauty Shampoo. 

Korres Laurel & Echinea Anti Dandruff Shampoo- This was bought many months ago because of the battle I had with dandruff. This doesnt help at all. I dont like the smell either. Repurchase? No.

Dry Idea Deodorant- i love the powder fresh scent. Repurchase? Maybe. Replaced it with Nivea Invisible for B&W Roll on.

Pure Beauty Treatment Hair Mask- I use this as my daily hair conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and soft. And I so love the scent. Repurchase? Definitely!


The products emptied are mainly haircare. I am very eager to finish up some makeup products. I must say that I'm doing well when it comes to emptying bathroom/haircare products.

How well are you doing with P10P or emptying products?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hello

    Good morning, my name is Amy and I am manager of a website. I saw your site and would like exchange links with you. I can add your site in my blog so that our visits will increase.
    If these agree email me febstoreblog@gmail.com
    My site is www.febstore.com with title BIOSILK HAMPOO

    Best Regards
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had similar experience with Kerastase! It's such an expensive range, I tried the moisturising shampoo and mask and saw no difference to my hair whatsoever. IMO cheaper products work just as well or even better. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...