Friday, November 4, 2011

Monthly Favorites: October


I'm a few days late on my monthly favorites. There aren't many products I'm using right now because of the breakout I experienced many weeks ago.

A few products that made it to my monthly faves.



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (53 Beige Clair)- I love the light coverage of this foundation and the glowing complexion it gives. The fruity smell is amazing!

Vichy Normaderm (03)- I use this to cover the dark pimple marks. This is a bit dark on my skin, but this was the only shade sold at Guardian in Singapore. The retractable pen makes it easier to apply directly on the problem area.

Carmex Moisture Plus- love the scent, coverage and the minty taste.

Carmex Misturising Lipbalm- I apply this after brushing my teeth. Leaves my lips moiturised and prepped for lipstick application.

MAC Carbon Eyeshadow- I use this not as an eyeshadow but as a liner. The past few weeks, I was not keen on wearing any makeup because of the annoying breakout I had, but this product gives life to my eyes :)

Collection 2000 Cream Puff (Fairy Cake 3)- The velvety soft matt finish is love. But I always exfoliate my lips first otherwise it will accentuate dry lips. It also smells amazing!

Bourjois Bronzing Powder- I liked this not only because of the cute packaging, the color payoff & smell is great.

This month's favorites are composed of drugstore finds and mostly are great smelling products.


xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)