Sunday, November 20, 2011

new babies from Urban Decay.

UD palettes are my favorite. They're pigmented, great value for money and the packaging are just cute! Having said that, I was surprised to find out that haven't posted about my latest addition which I got in UK.

Got these babies at Debenhams.
UD Book of Shadows Vol 4, Primer Potions

How cool is this palette? It contains 16 eyeshadows, one Liquid Liner, Primer Potion and Mascara. The palette also contains a mini speaker and a card containing codes that can be scanned to watch vid tutorials using the palette. This is my 1st Book of Shadows from UD.

I know that there are several primers out there, but these ones from UD are my favorite. I have a few mini primers that came with the palettes I bought, but being a hoarder I bought all 4 (Original, Sin, Greed & Eden)... because it's the new packaging :)

I also bought the 15 year Anniverssary Eyeshadow Collection, but I haven't taken photos yet, that will be in a separate post.

Is it just me or are you a sucker for cute packaging? Do you always get UD palettes specially the limited edition ones?

Photobucket

1 comment:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)