Thursday, May 17, 2012

BB cream for Oily Skin.

l-r: unblended & blended

Aside from lipbalms, I'm also a sucker for BB creams. I think have tried a fair number of BB creams out there. Here's the latest addition to my BB cream collection, it's the Summer Teen BB cream which I bought at an online retailer, Magic Potions and cost $23 for 30g tube. There are also other variations of this BB cream which you can find here.

Summer Teen BB cream is a fresh lighweight, water-resistant and sebum control Blemish Balm that corrects skin toneand protects against sun damage. It contains natural Embilica Extract that gives an intensive whitening effect and natural matte finish. The product is water-resistant (silicone-based). It is made in Korea.

Oil control + Whitening + Sun Protection Formula 15 + Natural Matte Finish which is good for those with oily skin like mine.

I will give my full thoughts on this on a couple of weeks.

What new BB creams have you tried? Will you give this a try?

<3,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)