Thursday, May 10, 2012

Chanel Illusoire.


At first, I was hesitant in buying the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre or the long wear eyeshadows. Being lazy in applying makeup the past months, I know I shouldn't buy more make ups. 

But one day, I decided to give it a go, since it's been on my wishlist since it was launched. All the colors are gorgeous, but I cannot buy them all, its pricey. The color i chose was 83 Illusoire. I can't say how much I love the color. Im just hoping I can use it more often. It also came with a brush/applicator.

Its pricey but i think its worth it. The texture is just divine.

xo
Photobucket

1 comment:

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...