Friday, May 11, 2012

Lanolips


Something I bought when I was in UK. Im a sucker for lipbalms, i try every brand i know and search for new ones to add to my collection. I have chapped lips, probably due to not drinking enough water. 

On a trip to Boots, I came across Lanolips and browsed through its selection. I decided to try the 101 Ointment first, if I liked it, then I would buy the ones with colour. Got it in Boots for GBP11.22.

Something about the product from their website:
Multi-Award Winning* Rediscover the magic of lanolin in this heavy-duty, 100% natural ointment like no other. Lanolips 101 Ointment is the purest of pure wonder ointment, made with Lanolips' exclusive 100% Ultra Pure Grade Lanolin.
This ultimate luxuriously creamy ointment contains 100% Ultra Pure Grade Lanolin which literally melts between your fingers. This magical multi-purpose product has multiple uses such as extremely chapped lips, dry cuticles, dry, itchy skin, dry nasal passages and more. Suitable for even the most sensitive skin.

  • 100% pure
  • 100% natural ingredients
  • 100% fragrance free
  • Holds up to 200% of its weight in moisture
  • 100% colour free
  • Vegetarian & baby friendly
  • Dermatalogically tested
  • Patent pending
  • The world's finest lanolin
  • All Lanolips products are animal cruelty free.

Usage: Warm the ointment between fingers or apply directly onto your lips. Use generously.


















I like how it glides on to my lips once it has melted. Its odourless, and makes my lips hydrated. I just didnt notice how long it lasted on my lips. As you can see from the description, its not just for your lips,  its multi-purpose. 

<3,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)