Sunday, May 27, 2012

More Torys.


Remember the new pairs of Torys I told you about in my last post? Well, they have arrived two days ago. My very kind husband gladly took it with him, on his flight back to Manila.


I got two Thora Sandals, one of which is is black jelly (great for days at the beach) and a pair of Suede flats. These were ordered from Shopbop and Net-a-porter.

Another pair I ordered was the Laguna Snake embossed flip flops from Gorjana. Gorjana not only makes pretty accessories, they also make pretty flip flops.


Im sure you can tell how much I love animal prints and Tory Burch. TB is one my favorite shoe brands!

xoxo
Raech



No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...