Sunday, May 20, 2012

Performance Eye Kits.


While I am on the subject of Sigma, I would like to share my newest brush set.. The Performance Eye Kit.

The performance eye kit was designed to allow the precise application of liquid, cream and powder products onto defined areas of the eyes.

The set retails for $55.00, and contains the following brushes:

E11 Eyeliner
E16 Tightline Liner
E17 Waterline Liner
E21 Smudge
E36 Blending
E46 Shader- Inner Corner
E47 Shader- Crease
E56 Shader- Lid

I haven't tested this brushes out so I cannot say anything yet.

Will you be picking this up?

xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...