Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet in Pink.



My new Sweet in Pink travel brushes from Sigma. The kit comes with 7 pieces travel sized brushes and a brush roll to keep the brushes in good condition. I paid $59 exclusive of shipping, but it is on sale now on their website.

Brushes included are:

E10 Small eyeliner
E20 Short Shader
E45 Small Tapered Blending
E50 Large Fluff
F15 Duo Fibre Powder/Blush
F25 Tapered Face
F65 Large Concealer 

These will be my new companion when travelling. 

I love the quality of Sigma brushes, really comparable to high end brushes which leads me to another brush set I ordered which I will blog about tomorrow.

Do you own these? What are your essential make up tools when travelling?

xo
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...