Monday, May 21, 2012

Yellow for a change.

A very much unplanned-but-so-glad-I-did purchase this afternoon after my follow up check up with my dermatologist.

I was captivated by these bright colored flats from Tory Burch the moment I laid eyes on it at the shop, I did not even try the other colors they have.  It's a change from my usual neutral colors. I LOVE it!

I have a few for pairs of TBs coming next week which I ordered from Shopbop.

What do you think of bright colored shoes?

xoxo
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! they are lovely!! Love the colour ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sure those flats will be worn often and will become my fave. Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!These are the best flats I've seen lately!Looove the color,honey!
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)