Friday, June 8, 2012
I've been blogging for many months now, but I haven't actually posted a skincare routine. So now, I'm doing one.
My skincare routine usually changes depending on the condition of my skin. After having the Obagi Blue Peel, I noticed that the products became more effective. The pimple scars are less visible now. There was also a time when I never had a "day off" with pimples. Every time a pimple is about to heal, another one surfaces. It's really annoying!
Okay, time to list my skincare products:
1. Obagi Nu Derm Gentle Cleanser
2. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner
3. Zo Skin Health Offects Te Pads Acne Pore Treatment
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I (Targeted breakout corrector) - as needed
5. Vicy Bi-White Deep Cell Whitening Spot Intervention - as needed
6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
7. Zo Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen
8. Bremenn Hylexin Serious Dark Circles
9. Bremenn Upper Eyelid Lifter
Those are the products I use on a day to day basis, morning and evening. I only use the Effaclar A.I and Vichy Bi-white on areas where its needed. And of course, the sunscreen which I only use in the morning.
What's your current skincare routine? Do you use less or more products than me?
Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...
image from google The Back to MAC recycling program here in the Philippines is not like the program in other countries (I think) where ...
Revlon's warehouse is just a few steps away from my office. And recently they had a sale. Most items (lipsticks, glosses, nail polish, ...