Friday, June 8, 2012
I've been blogging for many months now, but I haven't actually posted a skincare routine. So now, I'm doing one.
My skincare routine usually changes depending on the condition of my skin. After having the Obagi Blue Peel, I noticed that the products became more effective. The pimple scars are less visible now. There was also a time when I never had a "day off" with pimples. Every time a pimple is about to heal, another one surfaces. It's really annoying!
Okay, time to list my skincare products:
1. Obagi Nu Derm Gentle Cleanser
2. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner
3. Zo Skin Health Offects Te Pads Acne Pore Treatment
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I (Targeted breakout corrector) - as needed
5. Vicy Bi-White Deep Cell Whitening Spot Intervention - as needed
6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
7. Zo Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen
8. Bremenn Hylexin Serious Dark Circles
9. Bremenn Upper Eyelid Lifter
Those are the products I use on a day to day basis, morning and evening. I only use the Effaclar A.I and Vichy Bi-white on areas where its needed. And of course, the sunscreen which I only use in the morning.
What's your current skincare routine? Do you use less or more products than me?