Friday, June 8, 2012

Current Skincare.


I've been blogging for many months now, but I haven't actually posted a skincare routine. So now, I'm doing one.

My skincare routine usually changes depending on the condition of my skin. After having the Obagi Blue Peel, I noticed that the products became more effective. The pimple scars are less visible now. There was also a time when I never had a "day off" with pimples. Every time a pimple is about to heal, another one surfaces. It's really annoying!

Okay, time to list my skincare products:

1. Obagi Nu Derm Gentle Cleanser
2. Dermalogica Multi Active Toner
3. Zo Skin Health Offects Te Pads Acne Pore Treatment
4. La Roche Posay Effaclar A.I (Targeted breakout corrector) - as needed
5. Vicy Bi-White Deep Cell Whitening Spot Intervention - as needed
6. La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo
7. Zo Skin Health Oclipse Sunscreen
8. Bremenn Hylexin Serious Dark Circles
9. Bremenn Upper Eyelid Lifter

Those are the products I use on a day to day basis, morning and evening. I only use the Effaclar A.I and Vichy Bi-white on areas where its needed. And of course, the sunscreen which I only use in the morning.

What's your current skincare routine? Do you use less or more products than me?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. cute blog!!

    Ps. Definitely following you! =) Would love it if you could do the same. <3 <3

    xoxo
    lesleykim.blogspot.com

    LesleyKim

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...