Monday, June 25, 2012

Hey, Sailor!


 At last, MAC Hey, Sailor! was released yesterday afternoon in Rockwell mall. I was lucky to be one of the few makeupholics who were there early. I don't need any more makeups, but I certainly could not pass up this collection. I LOVE the packaging! 

Ok, onto what I've got.
Orange Tempera lipglass; Launch Away! & Fleet Fast Blush; Jaunty, Barefoot & Crystal Avalanche e/s
While these two items aren't part of the collection, I decided to get them as well since they have been on my wish list for months now. I have seen TiffanyD use Nymphette several times and it looked absolutely pretty on her.
MAC 234 brush; Nymphette lipglass

As you can see on the photo above, the 234 brush is a Split Fibre blending brush from the MAC Semi-Precious Collection. It is a combination of natural and synthetic hair. I will be putting this brush to the test, and compare if this or the 217 is better.

So, that's my haul! I will be posting swatches soon (if you like). :)

On a non-makeup related topic, hubby arrived this morning and he brought with him the bag (yes! another bag) I ordered from Shopbop, which I'm really ecstatic about.


xoxo
Raech


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...