Friday, June 29, 2012

June Empties.


This month, I think I did well. I finished seven products! Seven may not be many for others, but for me, it's an accomplishment. As I'm the type of person who tends to buy stuff but doesn't actually use.


Kerastase Oleo Relax hair mask - is a favorite. Though I find it to be pricey, I still buy it when I have extra cash to spare. Works and smells amazing. Repurchase? Yes

YSL Babydoll EDT- this was actually my sister's, but she gave it to me and I instantly loved the scent. Although I loved the scent, I would to try other perfumes. Repurchase? No

Dove Damage Theraphy Intense Repair -its my second tube, which means I also repurchased. I use this alternately with Kerastase. Makes my hair really soft. Repurchase? Yes

Bliss Fat Girl Sleep - I don't consider myself fat, but there are parts in my body that I consider "trouble spots". It came in a box with two other products to combat cellulite. The scent of the cream is alright, but I didn't notice any difference in my thighs (where I usually slather the cream). Repurchase? No.


As for makeup products, I finished three.

Clinique Quick Corrector - This used to be my favorite corrector until I got Bobbi Brown. What I like most about this product is the doe-foot applicator. Repurchase? No, would like to try other brands.

Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner in Charcoal - Again, used to be another favorite when I would only wear eyeliner, curl my lashes and that's it. But now that I have more makeup, I have other liners that I frequently use like my L'oreal Lineur Intense. Repurchase? Yes.

Carmex Moisture Plus (clear) - Carmex in general is a favorite lipbalm brand. I try almost all their lipbalm selection. Repurchase? Yes, but not until I finish my 5 back ups :D

Considering the makeup that I own, I think I didn't do well. But still, three is something.

My goal is to finish more makeups in the coming months.

What are your June empties? What products would you repurchase again?

xoxo
Raech


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)