Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Just Bitten.


My sweet hubby got me these lovely Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains last week. I asked him to get me a peach and pink shade but did not tell which specific shades. I was surprised by his choice. He got me the perfect shade which I would've chosen myself. Good job, hubby!  :)

The shades my hubby picked were 015 Cherish Devotion & 035 Charm.

I love the texture of these balm stains! I'm sure another order with drugstore.com will be placed shortly :)

What are your avorite balm stain shades?

xoxo
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great colors! Love them both :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are such great products! I really am very happy with them. Love charm the most!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with them that I placed another order! :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...