Friday, June 22, 2012

My little drugstore haul.


I recently discovered 2sites 1 bag, Beauty & Drugstore, that accepts local or Philippine issued credit cards. For those living in the US, Im sure you all know how it works. The 2sites carry both branded and drugstore finds. I decided to try it and picked up some cosmetics which aren't released here yet. Of course, I had the items delivered to my hubby's hotel in LA.

I've meaning to try the color tattoo from Maybelline after reading that its similar to MAC paintpots. I picked up Bad to the Bronze, Pomegranate Punk and Tough as Taupe. I also picked up the ELF lash and brow mascara and also Tarte Lipsurgence, that i think is similar to the recently released Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain.

I loved the texture of the color tattoos and I'm planning to buy more.

What colors should i try next?

xoxo
Raech


2 comments:

  1. I gotta check this site out...I would love to see some swatches :)
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merrybelly- will make a post containing swatches soon :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)