Saturday, June 16, 2012

A small haul

I had dinner by myself last night. It was a relaxing one, the food at Cafe Mary Grace was great specially the Mango Bene dessert. I was sooooo full. After dinner, I decided to walk around and check out some shops. I ended up in Pure Beauty, a shop that sells various makeup brands. They have Sephora, Tarte, UD, Beneye, Graftobian to name a few. They do not only sell makeups, they also sell haircare, makeup kits, and hair styling tools.

It was a makeup haven for me

I picked up a few products:

1. Aveeno Nourish + Style Curl Defining Spray Gel
2. Make Up Designory (MUD) e/s Wheat
3. Revlon Photoready Eye primer +Brightener

Makeup Designory e/s Wheat; Revlon Photoready Eye Primer + Brightener
Have you tried the e/s from MUD (Make Up Designory) and the Revlon Photoready eye primer?

xoxo
Raech



No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)