Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Beauty & Drugstore Haul.

I fell in love with my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stains the first time I applied it on my lips. After seeing many blog posts and swatches, I realized I needed more so I immediately opened my browser and headed to Beauty & Drugstore, which was a bad idea coz I ended up getting so much.
I did not only order two more balm stains, I also ordered blushes from Milani and Tarte which I have been wanting to try but it's not available here. This haul is basically a combination of products which I feel in love with and some products that I 've been itching to try.
Tarte Amazonian Clay blush | Milani Blushes in Dolce Pink, Luminoso & Berry Amore
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Too Cool & Audacious Asphalt
Andrea Lashes
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balmstains in Precious & Darling
DuWop Lip Venom Trio
Now that my Dior Lip Maximizer is almost on its last leg, I decided to try DuWop's lip venom. 

Now that I have so much makeup to try, I should and must be on a shopping ban.

Have you hauled something?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with Dolce Pink and Luminoso, I seem to be constantly reaching for them! I was very disappointed with DuWop Lip Venom though, for the price, it did absolutely nothing for my lips -_-

    BTW Did you know you have captchas on? z=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Gaby! :) The Milani blushes are really nice and the price is very affordable.

    I didnt know I have captchas on, is that a bad thing? :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)