Sunday, July 1, 2012

June 2012 Favorites.

I haven't done a favorites post in a long time. The last one I did was October last year :D Many things happened the past few months, there were family issues that needed my attention and out of town and country trips after everything was sorted.

Anyways, I won't bore you with personal stuff. Let's move on to my favorites post.


Shiseido Eyelash Curler - After using the extra rubber pad of my Shu Uemura curler, I decided to try another curler instead of buying Shu Uemura again. I love how this curls my lashes seamlessly and the curl lasts longer even when I have my mascara on.

Bobbi Brown SPF35 BB Cream - As you know, I love BB creams. I wear BB creams more often than foundation. It's lighweight and has high SPF.

MAC Blot Powder - My favorite powder for touch ups. Removes oil and shine perfectly. 

Lanolips 101 Ointment - I use this alternately with my Carmex Moisture Plus lipbalm. This versatile ointment can also be used in the face and dry/flaky areas of the body. 

Dior Lip Plumper - I love the tingly sensation on my lips and I'm bound to finish this tube in no time.

Bobbi Brown Perfectly Defined Mascara - The size of the brush is perfect to reach all lashes. The formula is not dry nor wet. And what's perfect about this is it was freebie in Harrods. :)

Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Eyeliner - at par with high end brands like Bobbi Brown and MAC but for a fraction of the price.

I would love to know your favorites!

xoxo
Raech

1 comment:

  1. I love the Dior Lip Plumper!!

    Brittney
    See my June favorites at
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/2012/06/june-2012-favorites-time-for-summer.html

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)