Saturday, July 21, 2012

Little shopping in Korea.

Shopping was never part of my plan in Korea. All we planned was sight seeing and visit places where most Korean dramas where shot or filmed (I mentioned before that I'm a K-drama addict :-))

But as usual, being the shopaholic and product junkie that I am, I did shop a bit. Here's what came home with me.

For makeup/skincare products, I got 3 bottles of Bioderma Sensibio which bagged many good reviews both in blogs and vlogs. I got 2 500ml bottles and 1 100ml for travelling.
Bioderma Sensibio (2) 500ml and 100ml
 I went a little crazy over Missha (Korean brand). I got two BB creams (love BB creams!), the perfect cover, Matte BB cream, BB Boomer or BB primer and  some skincare from the Time Revolution line. And from SkinFood (another Korean brand) Black Sugar Mask Wash off. 

Missha BB Creams and Missha B.B Boomer
Missha Time Revolution
freebies: Mask sheets and Bioderma
As for non-makeup related products, I got a cute pin case from Cath Kidston where I'm planning to house all my bobby pins. A longchamp metallic tote and Apple Leather Care to clean and protect my leather bags.

Cath Kidston Pin Case
Longchamp Metallic bag
Apple Leather Care
All in all, I'm very happy with my haul. It's not too much which is good. I think I did pretty well! :)

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. ohh nice korea is the favourite shopping shop for beauty products amongst many of my girls friends too xoxo
    thanks for the love, I'm following you now :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)