Friday, July 13, 2012

Out & About: Annyeonghaseyo.

image source
By the time your reading this, I am sitting uncomfortably in the plane :D bound to Korea. I will be spending nine days with my brother and his Korean fiancee (he just proposed =) ) and also with my hubby, but he will only be there for 5days because of his flight.

Hubby and I are so excited to try Korean streetfoods and authentic Korean dishes. But more importantly, I am very much excited to visit places where many Korean dramas were shot (yes! im a koreanovela fanatic).

I will try to blog whenever I can, which im very unsure about because we have so much planned.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...