Monday, July 2, 2012

Sole searching.


The comfiest flats I found and now own. These are the Yosi Samra foldable ballet flats. Just by looking at the photos, you can already tell how soft and comfy they are. There are so many designs to choose from. There are flats and flip flops. Prices vary depending on the design, plains are cheaper.

I love how I can pop them in my handbag to rescue my feet from a day/night of wearing heels. It comes in a black pouch which saves room in your handbag and prevents your things from getting dirty.

If you are looking for a pair of comfy flats, I suggest you check out Yosi Samra. Definitely worth the investment!

xoxo,
Raech

6 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    maybe you would like to follow each other's blogs with blogger and bloglovin?
    http://simplelifeve.blogspot.it
    I have the same ballet flat the second of the first photo ^_^ awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your blog, and i will be following you. Looking forward to reading your future comments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love foldable flats!
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry- me too! i love them so much cos they're so comfy and convenient, i can just pop a pair in my purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so handy to keep in your purse if your walking in heels all day! love the snake skin one

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look sooo nice...and very comfy too!

    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...