Sunday, July 15, 2012

What I packed for Korea.

I was never a light traveller. I always pack so much clothes, more than I can use. I always pack extra clothes worth a day or two, you'll never know.. But this time, on this trip to Korea I decided to start packing light and get used to it. 

I'll be here in Korea for 9 days so I brought clothes for 10days, just one extra set excess. I also used my medium (but expandable) luggage, in case I end up shopping again, like what happened in my previous out of the country trips. 

I packed mostly shorts and loose tops, a pair of skirt and leggings, since its summer in Korea. I brought 4pairs of shoes/sandals and a few accessories, things I'm sure I can use.
Tory Burch Eddie Flats | D&G sandals | Tory Burch Thora Sandals | Gorjana Sandals
Accessories from Mango, Asos, Topshop & Five by Five (House of Harlow-esque)
As for make up, I will do a separate post.

Do you have tips on how to pack when travelling?

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...