Friday, August 3, 2012

June 2012 favorites.

A few of my favorite things for the month of June.


Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation
True to its word, my face stays matte for a hours considering I have very oily skin.

MAC Painterly Paintpot
My favorite base since I'm into neutral looks.

Soleil Tan de Chanel
The mousse like texture is perfect and gives my face a subtle color.

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface
Amazing color with amazing staying power.

Covergirl Eyeshadow palette in Urban Basics
Basic colors for doing simple and quick looks.

Real Techniques Pointed Foundation Brush.
Perfect for applying my favorite foundation.

Six months has gone by, I can't believe how quick it was.

What are your last month's favorites?

xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. I love Mat Lumiere and the Chanel bronzer, great products!! :) x

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)