Thursday, August 30, 2012

MAC eyeshadows.

Now that the majority of my MAC eyeshadows were depotted thought I'd show you all eyeshadows I own from MAC.

This full Zpalette holds my neutral/earthy colors.
MAC palette with my grey, blue and pink eyeshadows.
 The last palette with the green shadows. By the way, the 2nd from left, 4th and 5th on the right are Make Up Designory shadows, forgot to remove them :D
 And finally my limited edition my eyeshadow pots from Venomous Villains and Hey, Sailor! and palettes from Wonder Woman and Fabulous Felines collection.

Again, like what I've said before I know it's too much, but when you finally learn how to apply makeup, you feel like you need all colors/shade and you can't just ignore new MAC releases especially if the packaging is cute. I know, I'm guilty of that most of the time.  Everything was paid for by me and my aunt :)

Now, it's time to put these eyeshadows to good use! :)

xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

i LVoe reading your comments! :)