Friday, August 10, 2012

Online haul.

Wet N Wild Walking on Eggshells | Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
Last week I did a little online retail therapy. Only four items made to by basket from different merchants. I made a promise that I won't be buying anymore makeups, but my first Tarte blush made an impression so I decided to get Tipsy (from Sephora). Another one my list will be in shade Exposed. The Wet N Wild (from Zalora Philippines) eyeshadow trio is also very nice, again, another neutral palette to add to my ever growing collection. And from Amazon I got the Tigi Catwalk Curl Defining Serum and Reviva Labs' 5% Glycolic Acid Cream. I've been very eager to try the glycolic acid, as it's good for problem skin (pigmentation, pimple marks, etc). I will have to report back on its effectivity.

After this purchase, I placed some more orders and Im waiting for its arrival.

xx
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love Walking on Eggshells, amazing for the price and perfect for everyday wear!

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)