Saturday, August 11, 2012

Playing Makeup Artist.

Last April, my dear cousin Shonie got married in the province. I was very lucky and honored that she gave me the opportunity practice what I've learned from Makeup Forever Academy and do her makeup. She wanted a very simple and natural day makeup or the no makeup-makeup look.

I got a copy of the photos last week from her. I didn't know that our photos will be taken during the preparation thats why I was only wearing shorts and tshirt. Had I known, I could've put on a more appropriate outfit. :)

Outfit: Zara assymetrical dress | Mango belt | Carvela shoes | Chanel bag | YSL ring | Majorica pearl earrings

At first, I had apprehensions when she asked me to do her makeup. It was her big day and of course I want her to look stunning, but she believed in me and my capabilities. 

I surely did enjoy doing her makeup and I'm very glad that she, her hubby, family and guests complimented her very natural makeup. 

It was a day filled with love, fun and laughter. ❤

xx
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Her makeup looks flawless :) I love your dress
    merrybellyland777.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)

And we're haulin.

Free time means more time browsing the web for information such as ideas ,deals, new products and trends which is a positive. However, its t...