Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Bag Collection: The Chanel Bag


I finally got my dream bag!.. it's a Chanel Grand Shopping Tote (GST) in Black Caviar and silver hardware. This is the probably my major purchase or the highlight of my trip. I dreamt about this bag for almost a year, and after much thought and consideration, I decided to finally get it.

It was waaay cheaper here in UK than in Singapore and in Hong Kong. Im sure it could have been more expensive in the Philippines if  there was a Chanel shop.



4 comments:

  1. How much for you to buy it in the UK? and which store you bought it from? I wanna get one too!!!! your bag looks sooooooo gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i remember correctly, I paid around GBP1900 for this bag. But you can also get a VAT refund if you are a tourist, which makes the bag cheaper. :)

    ReplyDelete

i LVoe reading your comments! :)